Thursday, June 22, 2006

Managing Leaderful Groups: Radical Transparency and the Paradox of Facilitated Self-Organization

Recently I've been working on my presentation for the West Coast scrum exchange in September. I thought it might be useful to share some of my ideas here to help clarify my thoughts. I've been using MindManager from Mindjet Software, and finding it quite useful for displaying the relationship between these various concepts.

What I'm hoping to do in this blog and in my sessions is to present a mix of theory, skills, and best practices that will allow you to come away with a sense of inquiry and a framework for ongoing self-improvement in this area. When were done:
  • you'll have more fluency in skills including this domain in your thinking about your teams and work life
  • you'll be better equipped to understand and intervene in your real-world work settings
  • you'll have a list of practical next steps to try and skills to improve
  • you'll have had fun

I'll be providing more detail in future installments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home